[x] You drink a lot of tea.
[ ] You know what a brolly is.
[ ] Deal or No Deal has taken over your life.
[ ] You wanted Ben to win X Factor.
[ ] You use the word “bugger” or the phrase “bloody hell.”
[ ] Fish and Chips are yummy.
[ ] You can eat a Full English Breakfast.
[x] You dislike emos almost as much as you dislike chavs.
[x] It’s football… not soccer.
[ ] You wear flip flops all year.
[ ] You call flipflops thongs not flip flops.
[ ] You love a backyard barbie.
[ ] You know a barbie is not a doll.
[x] You love the beach.
[ ] Sometimes you swear without realizing.
[ ] You’re a sports fanatic.
[ ] You are tanned.
[ ] You’re a bit of a bogan.
[ ] You have an australian something
[ ] The Sopranos is a great show.
[x] Your last name ends in a vowel.
[x] Your grandmother makes her own sauces.
[x] You know how a real meatball tastes.
[x] You know Italian songs.
[ ] You have dark hair and dark eye color.
[ ] You speak some Italian.
[ ] You are under 5’10”
[ ] You know what a Italian horn is
[ ] Spaghetti is the best food in the world!
[x] You talk with your hands.
[ ] You say member instead of Remember.
[ ] You speak Spanish or some.
[ ] You like tacos.
[ ] YoU TyPe lIkE ThIs On Da CoMpUtEr.
[ ] You are dark skinned.
[ ] You know what a Puta is.
[ ] You talk fast occasionally.
[x] You have had highlights or have dyed your hair.
[ ] You know what platanos are.
[ ] You say villian as: Vee-lon.
[ ] You get short tempered.
[x] You know of somebody named Natasha.
[x] You get cold easily.
[ ] Rain is fun for you.
[ ] You get into contests all the time.
[ ] You can easily make do with the cold weather.
[ ] You think beer is the best.
[ ] You have a bad temper.
[ ] Your last name starts with a Mc, Murph, O’, Fitz or ends with a ley, on, un, an, in, ry, ly, y.
[x] You have blue or green eyes.
[x] You like the color green.
[ ] You have been to a st. pattys day party.
[ ] You have a family member from Ireland.
[ ] You have blonde hair. (Naturally)
[ ] You have/had freckles.
[ ] Your family get togethers always include drinking and singing.
[ ] You say nigga/nukka casually
[ ] You have nappy hair.
[ ] You like rap.
[ ] You know how to shoot a gun
[x] You think President George Walker Bush is racist.
[x] You like chicken.
[x] You like watermelon.
[ ] You can dance.
[ ] You can ‘sing’ gospel.
[ ] You have slanty/small eyes.
[x] You like rice a lot.
[ ] You are good at math.
[ ] You have played the piano.
[ ] You have family from asia.
[x] You laugh sometimes covering your mouth.
[ ] Most people think you’re chinese.
[ ] You call hurricanes typhoons.
[ ] You go to Baulko.
[x] You like bread.
[x] You think German Chocolate is good.
[x] You Speak some German.
[x] You know what Schnitzel is.
[x] You hate it when stupid people call you a Nazi.
[x] You went to Pre-school.
[x] You’re over 5’2
[x] You like/play/played hockey.
[ ] You love beer.
[ ] You say eh.
[ ] You know what poutine is.
[x] You speak some french.
[ ] You love Tim Horton’s.
[ ] At one point you lived in a farm house.
[ ] You watch/watched degrassi.
[ ] You hate foriegners.
[ ] You hate non - Christians.
[x] You’re lazy.
[ ] You are not cultured.
[x] You hate abortion. (Usually)
[ ] But love the death penalty.
[ ] You don’t read.
[ ] You shop at walmart.
[x] You think this survey is rather biased.
1. If you are right handed, you will tend to chew your food on your right side. If you are left handed, you will tend to chew your food on your left side.
2. If you stop getting thirsty, you need to drink more water. For when a human body is dehydrated, its thirst mechanism shuts off.
3. Chewing gum while peeling onions will keep you from crying.
4. Your tongue is germ free only if it is pink. If it is white there is a thin film of bacteria on it.
5. The Mercedes-Benz motto is “Das Beste oder Nichts” meaning “the best or nothing”.
6. The Titanic was the first ship to use the SOS signal.
7. The pupil of the eye expands as much as 45 percent when a person looks at something pleasing.
8. The average person who stops smoking requires one hour less sleep a night.
9. Laughing lowers levels of stress hormones and strengthens the immune system. Six-year-olds laugh an average of 300 times a day. Adults only laugh 15 to 100 times a day.
10. The roar that we hear when we place a seashell next to our ear is not the ocean, but rather the sound of blood surging through the veins in the ear.
11. Dalmatians are born without spots.
12. Bats always turn left when exiting a cave.
13. The ‘v’ in the name of a court case does not stand for ‘versus’, but for ‘and’ (in civil proceedings) or ‘against’ (in criminal proceedings).
14. Men’s shirts have the buttons on the right, but women’s shirts have the buttons on the left.
15. The owl is the only bird to drop its upper eyelid to wink. All other birds raise their lower eyelids.
16. The reason honey is so easy to digest is that it’s already been digested by a bee.
17. Roosters cannot crow if they cannot extend their necks.
18. The color blue has a calming effect. It causes the brain to release calming hormones.
19. Every time you sneeze some of your brain cells die.
20. Your left lung is smaller than your right lung to make room for your heart.
21. The verb “cleave” is the only English word with two synonyms which are antonyms of each other: adhere and separate.
22. When you blush, the lining of your stomach also turns red.
23. When hippos are upset, their sweat turns red.
24. The first Harley Davidson motorcycle was built in 1903, and used a tomato can for a carburetor.
25. The lion that roars in the MGM logo is named Volney.
26. Google is actually the common name for a number with a million zeros.
27. Switching letters is called spoonerism. For example, saying jag of Flapan, instead of flag of Japan.
28. It cost 7 million dollars to build the Titanic and 200 million to make a film about it.
29. The attachment of the human skin to muscles is what causes dimples.
30. There are 1,792 steps to the top of the Eiffel Tower.
31. The sound you hear when you crack your knuckles is actually the sound of nitrogen gas bubbles bursting.
32. Human hair and fingernails continue to grow after death.
33. It takes about 20 seconds for a red blood cell to circle the whole body.
34. The plastic things on the end of shoelaces are called aglets.
35. Most soccer players run 7 miles in a game.
36. The only part of the body that has no blood supply is the cornea in the eye. It takes in oxygen directly from the air.
37. Every day 200 million couples make love, 400,000 babies are born, and 140,000 people die.
38. In most watch advertisements the time displayed on the watch is 10:10 because then the arms frame the brand of the watch (and make it look like it
39. Colgate faced big obstacle marketing toothpaste in Spanish speaking countries. Colgate translates into the command “go hang yourself.”
40. The only 2 animals that can see behind itself without turning its head are the rabbit and the parrot.
41. Intelligent people have more zinc and copper in their hair.
42. The average person laughs 13 times a day.
43. Do you know the names of the three wise monkeys?
They are: Mizaru (See no evil), Mikazaru (Hear no evil), and Mazaru (Speak no evil)
44. Women blink nearly twice as much as men.
45. German Shepherds bite humans more than any other breed of dog.
46. Large kangaroos cover more than 30 feet with each jump.
47. Whip makes a cracking sound because its tip moves faster than the speed of sound.
48. Two animal rights protesters were protesting at the cruelty of sending pigs to a slaughterhouse in Bonn. Suddenly the pigs, all two thousand of them, escaped through a broken fence and stampeded, trampling the two hapless protesters to death.
49. If a statue in the park of a person on a horse has both front legs in the air, the person died in battle; if the horse has one front leg in the air, the person died as a result of wounds received in battle; if the horse has all four legs on the ground, the person died of natural cause.
50. The human heart creates enough pressure while pumping to squirt blood 30 feet!!
What’s your name? Stefanie, Steffi, Shabby
Do you still attend school? no
How tall are you? 1,69 m
Do you wish you were taller or shorter? no
Do you wear glasses/contacts? nerd glasses :P but no
What color is your hair? schwarzkopf says: amber
What color are your eyes? blue/grey
Color? seagreen & orangered
Non-alcoholic drink? latte macchiato, chai latte
Genre of music? rock, post-hardcore
Band? Placebo, The Smashing Pumpkins, sigur ros, uhm..
Movie? Forest Gump
Actor? Robert Pattinson and Johnny Depp
Television show? DH, GA
Current song? Set me free (piano)
Concert you’ve attended? T-T
School project you’ve done? “Bend it like Beckham” photostory :D
Place to be? home…
Person to be with? family, bf and my BFFFF Ninapee <3
Website? dA, facebook, tumblr
Ice cream flavor? nothin special
Pizza topping? peperoni
Language? german, mandarin
School subject? art
Moment in History? ask me in 60 years
This or That
Eat or drink? eat
Watch a movie or T.V.? tv
Books or magazines? books
Color or black & white films? color
Cell phone or camera? camera
Rock or Rap? rock
Alternative or Indie? alternative
Rap or hip-hop? hip-hop
Screamo or metal? screamo
Guitar or bass? guitar
Drums or Piano? piano
Water or soda? soda
Pizza or hamburgers? pizza
Love or money? love
God or the Buddha? I really want to know more bout buddha!
Meat or vegetables? meat
Life or death? life
What’s your favorite genre of music? rock, post-hardcore and some pop ;D
If you could play any instrument, which would you chose? guitar or piano
Would say music is an important part of your life? yes
Have you ever seen your favorite band/singer in concert? no
If so, did you get to meet them after the show? no
Have you ever been to a concert? How many? nohoooo.
Do you play any intruments? I play the Blockflöte XD
Last song you listened to:Nothing else - archive
Does this song have any meaning to you? no, I just love it
Last movie you watched: Forest Gump
Did you think this movie was good? yeeees
Did it make you laugh at all? yes
Favorite quote from a movie: “Stupid is as stupid does.”
Does this quote have any meaning to you? yes
If you had to be in a movie, what would the movie be about? Sailor Moon and Hello Kitties and pink pillows and caramel frappuccino for free
What’s your favorite movie? Forest Gump
Favorite movie character? Forest Gump
Who is your best friend? ninapee
Do you trust this person a 100%? yes
Do you have a lot of friends, do you think that matters? no
Do you still live with your parents? no
Do you have any siblings, what are their names? 1 brother, Hendrick
Were you adopted? no
Are you a twin? no
Do your parents/guardians like all of your friends? no
Do your friends like your parents? I hope so XD
What is your current relationship status? taken
Are you happy about that? Why or why not? yes
Do you need a significant other to be happy? dunno
Have you ever been in love? yes
Do you believe in love at first sight? no
Have you ever been kissed? yes
Do you want to get married? no
Do you like to keep your personal life private or spread it all around? private
Have you ever had a broken heart? yes
What is your favorite food? sushi?!?!
Favorite Italian dish: pasta
Favorite Mexican dish: t-taccos..or…so?! XD
Do you like Chinese food? yes
Hot or ice tea? depends on the season
What is one thing you refuse to drink? wurstwasser hahaha
You refuse to eat? liver (oh yes)
Best thing you’ve ever eaten: when I’m hungry, I LOVE everything
What are some of your interests? photography
The person you have the most in common with: I also think my mom
What do you like to do when your bored? I wish I could be bored again :(
Are you a fast typer?no
What is the weather like today? Are you enjoying it? cold… cold…omg it’s so cold…
Are you excited for summer or would you rather be in school? SCHOOOOOOL… and SUUUUMMMERRRR…
Do you have a job? What is it? yes, I’m working in a coffee roastery
What are your plans for the future? I want to study…
Do you believe Barack Obama will change things? hope so
What type of mood are you in today? it was such a hard day.. lots of work.. hardest day since weeks
What do you plan on doing after this survey? cleaning the room
Do you like the movie “Finding Nemo”? yes :D
Do you make jewelry? no
BOAH BIST DU MIIIIIES XD das gibt Raaaaache… irgendwann :PPPPP (naja, hast es ja nicht veröffentlicht ;D)
I’m y. HUH?! wut.
I cry easily.
I have a bad temper.
For the most part, I don’t like people.
I’m easy to get along with.
I like to fight.
I have more enemies than friends.
I’ve smoked weed.
I drink coffee.
I clean my room daily.
I wear makeup.
I wear a piece of jewelry at all times.
I wear contacts.
I wear glasses.
I’ve had braces.
I have braces.
I change my hair color often.
I straighten my hair often.
My ears are pierced.
I have small feet.
I’m in a relationship now.
I’ve missed an ex before.
I’m always scared of being hurt.
An ex has physically abused me at least once.
I’ve told someone I loved them when I didn’t.
I’ve told someone I didn’t love them when I did.
I’ve been in love more than two times.
I believe in love at first sight.
I believe sex is more important than love.
I have a best friend.
I have at least ten friends.
I’ve gotten a phone call in the last 48 hours from a friend.
I’ve beaten up a friend.
I’ve been in a serious fight with a friend.
I can trust at least five people with my life.
I’ve been on a plane.
I’ve been on a train.
I’ve left the state/province.
Someone close to me has died.
I’ve taken a taxi.
I’ve taken a city bus.
I’ve taken a school bus.
I’ve gone bungee jumping.
I’ve made a speech.
I’ve been in some sort of club.
I’ve won an award.
I’ve spent 24 hours on the computer straight.
I’ve been in a physical fight.
I listen to country.
I listen to pop.
I listen to techno.
I listen to rock.
I’m one of those people who play songs repeatedly until I hate it.
I listen the radio.
I download music.
I buy CD’s.
I spend at least six hours a day watching television.
I watch soap operas daily.
I’m in love with Days Of Our Lives.
I’ve seen and like The OC.
I’ve seen and like One Tree Hill.
I’ve seen and like America’s Next Top Model.
I’ve seen and like Popular.
I’ve seen and like House.
I’ve seen and like 24.
I’ve seen and like CSI.
I’ve seen and like Everwood.
I get along with both of my parents.
My biological parents are still together.
I have at least one brother.
I have at least one sister.
I have at least one step brother/sister.
I have at least one half brother/sister.
I’ve been kicked out of the house.
I’ve ran away from my home.
I’ve sworn at my parents.
I’ve made my parents cry.
I’ve lied to my parents.
I’ve lied to my parents about where I am.
I’ve lied to my parents about what I’m doing.
I’ve lied to my parents so I’d be allowed out.
I’ve walked out when I’ve been grounded.
I’ve been brown.
I’ve had streaks.
I’ve cut my hair in the past year.
I’ve dyed my hair in the past year.
I’ve had black.
I’ve been red.
I’ve been light brown.
I’ve been medium brown.
I’ve had purple/pink.
I’ve been blue/green.
I’ve gotten my hair thinned.
I use conditioner.
I’ve used silk therapy.
I’ve used hot oil treatments.
I’ve curled my hair.
I’ve straightened my hair.
I’ve ironed my hair.
I’ve braided my hair.
I’ve had/want dreadlocks.
I’ve thrown something at a teacher.
I’ve yelled at a teacher.
I’ve been suspended.
I’ve had an in-school suspension.
I’ve been sent to the principal’s office.
I’ve walked out of class.
I’ve skipped an entire day of school.
I’ve skipped a whole month of one certain class.
I’ve failed a test.
I’ve cheated on a test.
I’ve helped someone else cheat on a test.
I’ve failed Art.
I’ve failed P.E.
I’ve failed Math.
I’ve failed Science.
I’ve failed another class.
A teacher has called my parents.
I’ve been caught skipping.